Fishy Game Fishy Game

Fun but hard

Very simple but challenging game. The graphics could be improved a lot, but they actually fit the game as they are: simple. It would be great with a option to change the difficulty. Or maybe it's just I who suck at the game, but w/e. XD

Good job. And thanks for using my song :)

Thorenzitha - episode 4 Thorenzitha - episode 4

Best episode so far

I like how you use 3d graphics in the game. But I think it needs more interactivity. And the movement needs to be improved, moving around seems rather clunky. The "fighting" scenes could also use a tone up. I'm hoping for a sequel.

The Frustration Game 2 The Frustration Game 2

Damn keyboard

I don't have an American keyboard layout so I have to guess what key to press :( . But otherwise, I like the game. It causes a lot of frustration as promised but it's fun anyway. lol, I guess frustration is part of gaming today :). Thumbs up!

Riff Off Riff Off

OK game...

I actually liked the music. But the everything is out of sync and it's really hard to hit the right key on the fast places because there's no logic in which key to hit. But with some improvements this game could really be a good game.

Speed Squid Speed Squid

Aaarg, damn keyboard layout!

I'm unable to control the rightmost limb because I don't have an US keyboard layout. But anyway, it's a simple and quite cool game. It could need some improvements though.

Bouncer Bouncer

Simple and fun

I like this game. It's such a simple idea, yet so fun. And the music just makes it better. Who made the music? Anyway, great game!

Ab9003 responds:

As credited, the track was made by Roald Strauss.