Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

That was awesome!

I love the progression of it. It starts off, as any other decent sprite movie. There's with two characters fighting each other retro-game-style. But the complexion of everything increases more and more until the quality of the movie reaches, well, almost something that could be shown on the TV, if you get what I mean. :) I liked how you mixed in some regular vector graphics at some places too, and the ending was just hilarious.

For a first one this is great. You really got some talent there. Great work!

Guitar Failure Guitar Failure

Quite good

It's nicely animated. But sometimes the animation seemed a bit slow for the song, and the sync was really bad, both for instruments and mouths. But overall, good work!

...btw, I recognize this situation. That song is really hard on hard and IMPOSSIBLE on expert :(

LinkXRetro responds:

look on youtube at the people w/ no life who can do expert 100%
=O

elmo-on thin ice elmo-on thin ice

I love it

That was some true Happy Tree Friends style. A small cute character getting brutally hurt and killed in every possible way. All of my three thumbs up!

Party Boy Snowman!! Party Boy Snowman!!

Umm... bad

That was quite bad, seriously. Badly drawn, badly animated and badly causing seizures. And please compress and/or shorten down the music to reduce the file size. Just cut out the part of the song you're going to use. I think you can do better if you put some effort in it. Thumbs down on this one.

boom bomb boom bomb

Not bad

Really nice effect there. Put it in a context and it will be really good.

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

Yeah!!!

This looks really awesome. It's something I look forward to see.

Breen on the screen Breen on the screen

LOL

It's very well animated, and funny even though it's short. I hope you future movies will be like this (if there will be any... please?).

raiki-kun responds:

There will be, but they won't have the quality shown here after all, sorry about that x]

Two-Thirds-Life Two-Thirds-Life

Awesome

Haha, great work! The only thing I think you could have done better is the looks of the characters, so they would match the backgrounds better. Else, it was just great!

raiki-kun responds:

Yeah but they're supposed to be sticks and this, as my style, will never change :D

Woot Its Fucking Clockday Woot Its Fucking Clockday

????????

What the hell? This certainly doesn't make any sense at all... moa iz confuzed. But hey, happy Clock Day!

Neo-Bender SE Neo-Bender SE

Quite good

The 3D animation looks kind of nice, and the story is OK. But I think the movie needs more sound effects and background music. There were times when there were no sound at all, which made it boring and lowered the quality a lot. And you could improve you "Bender voice". But overall, I liked it.